There’s nothing quite like lathering up with a bar of deliciously fragrant herbal soap. Most of these soaps you can make at home with a few ingredients (we recommend Mountain Rose Herbs for high quality organic and wild-crafted herbs, essential oils and other natural beauty supplies). Each of these homemade soaps is fragrant, rich and wonderfully sudsy.
10 Herbal Soaps You Can Make at Home
- The Nerdy Farmwife’s Garden Mint Soap
- The Nerdy Farmwife’s Rosa Rugosa Soap
- A Pumpkin Princesse’s Lavender Soap
- Henry Happened’s Citrus Herb Soap
- 100 Layer Cake’s Lavender Oatmeal Soap
- Frugally Sustainable’s Marshmallow Soap
- Offbeat and Inspired’s Peppermint Mocha Soap
- The Nerdy Farmwife’s Calendula Soap
- Humble Bee and Me’s Mint Patchouli Soap
- Humble Bee and Me’s Lemongrass and Seaweed Soap
This post contains affiliate links.